• Sexual pranks, or repeated sexual teasing, jokes, or innuendo, in person or via e-mail;
• Verbal abuse of a sexual nature;
• Touching or grabbing of a sexual nature;
• Repeatedly standing too close to or brushing up against a person;
• Giving gifts or leaving objects that are sexually suggestive;
• Repeatedly making sexually suggestive gestures;
• Making or posting sexually demeaning or offensive pictures, cartoons or other materials.
If Camp John Marc receives an allegation of sexual harassment, or has reason to believe sexual harassment is occurring, it will take the necessary steps to ensure that the matter is promptly investigated and addressed. If the allegation is determined to be credible, the Camp will take immediate and effective measures to end the unwelcome behavior, including but not limited to requiring the offending person or persons to immediately leave Camp John Marc.