Camp John Marc is looking for individuals to join our weekend kitchen staff who are team players, have the ability to work a flexible schedule, follow directions, and work independently.
Once your application has been received and reviewed, we will let you know if you have been selected for a phone screening or interview (virtually or in person).
- To prepare and manage healthy meal service.
- To maintain an organized and clean kitchen.
- To maintain and use commercial-grade kitchen equipment.
- To work cohesively with other cooks and dishwashers.
Criteria for Employment:
- Food Handler’s certification. Camp John Marc will help you acquire this certification if you do not already have it.
- Cook: be at least 18 years old (with transportation to/from camp)/ Dishwasher: be at least 15 years old with transportation to/from camp)
- be able to safely lift 50 lbs. (with/without reasonable accommodation)
- be legally eligible for employment in the US (proof of citizenship/immigration status will be required upon employment)
- Clear a criminal background check (individuals 18 years old and older)