In order to protect our immunocompromised campers and the staff that work with them daily, for these reasons, anyone with potential COVID-19 or other influenza-like illness is not permitted to participate in any scheduled camp activity/program/event. Prior to attending a scheduled camp activity/program/event or visiting Camp John Marc property, please attest that you do not have any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19/other influenza-like illness in the 14 days prior.
If you answer YES to any of the following, regretfully you will not be able to participate in the scheduled camp activity/program. Have any you or any of participants listed below had:
• a temperature of 100.0 degrees F or higher in the last 24 hours?
• any difficulty breathing?
• a cough, sore throat, or nasal congestion that is different from your normal baseline?
• any new loss of taste or smell?
• a TSA, DPS, or a healthcare provider recommended that you or any family members to quarantined during the scheduled camp activity/program?
• a pending COVID-19 test?
• a potential exposure to COVID-19 in the 14 days prior the scheduled camp activity/program including:
- been within 6 feet of a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 for more than 15 minutes of time without a mask?
- been within 6 feet of a person with suspected COVID-19 (either test pending or symptoms consistent but has not gotten testing yet) for more than 15 minutes of time without a mask?